there are data. I have tried to upload few lines (say 3) and it worked. Then another 10 and it works. Now I have 160 rows after various import tests (uploading blocks of 5-15 lines at a time).
Basically it seems there is a bug limiting the upload of more than a certain number of lines (ie 25 lines not working)
I confirmed there is indeed a schema mismatch on several rows that is yielding this error. The bug is not showing you the true error, we can handle millions of rows and multi-gigabyte files. I’ll reach out to you with specifics.
I generally don’t recommend posting data on our site but this is probably safe.
It looks like our inference engine is interpreting “NA” as null, which is a very common shorthand for indicating null. Like “n/a”. Our inference engine is not changeable. But, you can always upload the data yourself using the COPY command directly.